You have no items in your shopping cart.
Learn Adobe Flash CS5: Beginner’s Guide will start you on your way to a whole new way of thinking about Web design. Use this book as a quick and easy, step-by-step guide or come back to it time and time again. The Learn, Practice, and Create series will allow you to build on the Adobe Flash skills you learn. The Learn lessons are the “Building Blocks” of Adobe Flash. The Practice lessons will allow you to sharpen your skills to the next level. The Create lessons enable you to tap into your creativity. Complete the Create lesson as it is written or modify it.
- Learn to easily maneuver the Flash CS5 Interface
- Use drawing tools to create your own graphics including the new Deco Tools
- The enhanced Text Layout Framework makes it possible to connect text boxes together
- Use Keyframes to define time on the timeline
- Develop graphics and animations utilizing the stacking capabilities of layers
- Motion Tween equals animation in the World Wide Web or in a classroom project
- The Bone Tool connects artwork or symbols together for a Motion Tween
- A Shape Tween transforms objects into other objects
- Images can be imported to Flash as part of the overall file. Photoshop and Illustrator files can be imported to Flash with their layers preserved
- A Mask layer can produce a visually appealing effect or help reveal content to the audience
- Code Snippets in ActionScript 3.0 allows the Flash Designer to navigate across the timeline
- Macintosh and Windows
- Great book to learn the basics and build confidence in the Flash CS5 environment
- Video Tutorials included to help learn the Flash CS5 software included on CD
- Editable Flash document files for each lesson included on CD
- Written by an instructional technology and classroom educator for teachers and students
Learn, Practice, Create:
- Use the “Learn” lessons to get up to speed with designing Flash content
- Use the “Practice” lessons to enhance your Flash designer skills
- The “Create” lessons allow you to design more complex Flash content that can be modified to meet your needs
Does not include Flash software.
Click on the links to preview samples of the book