You have no items in your shopping cart.
By: Arnie Abrams, Ph.D.
A clear and concise introduction to the features and capabilities of the most commonly used program for creating Web sites.Learning Dreamweaver can be an intimidating task...there are so many features and many of the commands are hidden within toolbars and palettes. Building a Web site for the first time is a very foreign experience for most people. There are stacks of books about Dreamweaver, unfortunately most of them are over 500 pages long and you practically need to be a computer scientist to understand them. Using a totally hands-on approach, Dr. Abrams walks you step-by-step through building a sophisticated Web site. In the tutorial project, you will create an online portfolio. All files needed for the tutorial are included on the accompanying CD. Suitable for students in grade 7 and above and all teachers and administrators.
Includes 3 bonus chapters:
- Dreamweaver Tips and Tricks: Helpful hints to let you get more out of Dreamweaver and make your Web site building go more smoothly.
- Advanced Dreamweaver Features: Explains most of Dreamweaver's high-end capabilities such as creating rollovers, working with frames and using forms.
- General Web Design Tips and Tricks: Very useful guidelines for building Web pages in any program.Includes sections on preparing images, posting pages to the Internet and working with multimedia on the Web.
Includes CD-ROM with:
- Trial versions of Dreamweaver CS3 for both Windows and Macintosh
- Printable, alternative tutorial file for use with Dreamweaver 8
- Tutorial files
*Version 8 and MX 2004/MMX also available. DOES NOT include full version of Macromedia Dreamweaver software.
Click on the links below to preview samples of this book.
|Lab packs and Site licenses available - Call 1-800-877-0858 for details|
|Visions accepts School Purchase orders.