Author: Arnie Abrams Ph.D.
Learn video editing the fastest and easiest way possible!
Using Learn Premiere Elements in a Day you can master virtually all of the features of this powerful video editing and DVD development program in just a few hours. This concise book gives you the tools to plan, edit and distribute an effective video production.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy-to-follow, hands-on tutorial that covers virtually all of the features of the Adobe Premiere Elements 2 program
- CD-ROM with video clips and other files used in the tutorial
- Includes a section explaining how to finish the production and how to create your own original production
- Learn to use Premiere Elements to prepare and burn a DVD of your finished video productions
- Separate chapter on effective pre-production, production and post-production concepts
- A special chapter provides information on using video in the classroom and includes dozens of ideas for classroom video projects
- Video editing techniques
- Video capture
- Working with sound
- Inserting still images
- Special effects
- Creating titles
- Creating a DVD
- Choosing a camcorder
- Planning tips
- Shooting tips
- Editing tips
- Classroom projects
- Useful Web links
Does not include Adobe Premiere Elements Software
Click on the links below to preview samples of this book.
- Table of Contents
|Lab packs and Site licenses available - Call 1-800-877-0858 for details
|Visions accepts School Purchase orders.
- Mail: PO Box 70479 Eugene, OR 97401
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: 541-349-0944
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
Shop with Confidence