You have no items in your shopping cart.
Author: Arnie Abrams Ph.D.
Grade 7 and above.
Learning Dreamweaver can be an intimidating task...there are so many features and many of the commands are hidden within toolbars and palettes. Building a Web site for the first time is a very foreign experience for most people. There's a stack of books about Dreamweaver, unfortunately most of them are over 500 pages long and you practically need to be a computer scientist to understand them. Using a totally hands-on approach, Dr. Abrams walks you step-by-step through building a sophisticated Web site. In the tutorial project, you will create an online portfolio. All files needed for the tutorial are included on the accompanying CD.
Includes CD-ROM with:
- Trial versions of Dreamweaver MX 2004 for both Windows and Macintosh
- Printable, alternative tutorial versions with Macintosh screen shots and MX version screen shots
- Tutorial files
Includes 3 bonus chapters:
- Dreamweaver Tips and Tricks: Helpful hints to let you get more out of Dreamweaver and make your Web site building go more smoothly
- Advanced Dreamweaver Features: Explains most of Dreamweaver's high-end capabilities such as creating rollovers, working with frames and using forms
- General Web Design Tips and Tricks: Very useful guidelines for building Web pages in any program. Includes sections on preparing images, posting pages to the Internet and working with multimedia on the Web.
Click on the links below to preview samples of this book.
|Building Site and Building Network Licenses available - Call 1-800-877-0858 for details|
|Visions accepts School Purchase orders.